[Actiwisdom] programme draft

Sara Zavaree sarazava at gmx.net
Di Aug 20 21:01:13 CEST 2013

Dear Team,

hope you are all well. Your stay with us is moving closer and we are all
very excited to welcome you in germany!

  Next week we will fix the programme for you. As Zak informed us, you
are going to meet on thursday and we want you to discuss the attached
programme draft and give us a feedback until the end of the week.

We are particulary interested in the following questions:

- Is the agenda clear? Do you need further information on any of the
suggested items/topics?
- Which of the suggested items/topics do you like. Which ones would you
like to concentrate on more?
- Which of the items you don't like? Which ones would you rather cancel?
- Are there any items/topics that you are missing in the draft?

As I mentioned before, the programme is not fixed yet! So we really
expect you to utter your oppinion.

Greetings,
Sara