[Actiwisdom] Fwd: Re: Invitation for the embassy

info at actiwisdom.net info at actiwisdom.net
Mo Jul 8 16:02:58 CEST 2013

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Invitation for the embassy
Datum: 08.07.2013 15:51
Von: Halake Guyo Rendilicha <halakeguyorendilicha at yahoo.com>
An: "info at actiwisdom.net" <info at actiwisdom.net>

Hy Kathy. I am using my university' s postal address which is JOMO
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (JKUAT ) P.O BOX
62000-00200, NAIROBI. I am in my fifth year, First semester is ending
this August and I wll begin Second semester the second week of
September. My course is five years and I am completing this December.
Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

-------------------------
  FROM: info at actiwisdom.net <info at actiwisdom.net>;
  TO: <halakeguyorendilicha at yahoo.com>;
  SUBJECT: Invitation for the embassy
  SENT: Sun, Jul 7, 2013 2:00:16 PM

  Dear Halake,
here is Kathy from the German team of the exchange project.
Hope you re fine?
Today we worked on the invitations for the German embassy.
There is one invitation for you which you have to show the embassy and
another formal invitation wich you ll have to give them as well (that
one is much longer, it describes the aims of the project, the planned
programm etc.).
Up to now there are still missing some infos from you:
First we need a postal adress to where we can send you the signed
invitations (maybe you can discuss with the others so that we send all
invitations to one adress?).

  From you we need in addition:
Your adress (this can be also a P.O. BOX, but we have to write something

in the invitation)
The name of your university
the semester youre actually studying

Can you please mail us the needed informations?
That would be great. We ll have to send you the invitations one week
before your appointment at the embassy so that you can take them with
you then.

Cheers,
Kathy