[Actiwisdom] Your flights

barbara at derknut.org barbara at derknut.org
Mi Jul 24 22:54:46 CEST 2013

Hello Anzazi,
that is a sad! I was looking forward to meet you because you seem to be
such an interesting person. Is your decision fixed or are you still
thinking about it?
It will not be possible to replace you with another person because all
the documents and the flight is in your name. At the moment it looks
like only you and Halake are coming because Zack and Mercy didnt get the
apointments with the embassy on time. That is why we only booked flights
for you and Halake. Peris will not get an appointment with the embassy
in time so that the visa will be there before the flight.
So if you really are sure about not coming to Germany we will try to
cancel the flight to get as much money back as possibe and we need back
the document that Johanna sent you by post because we took a loan for that.
So I think it would be good for us to know how certain you are about not
coming because that would mean that probably only one person will be
coming from Kenia to Germany and I think that will change quite a lot
for us. Did you talk about it to Halake?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Greetings,
Barbara