[Actiwisdom] things are going forward :)

johanna johanna.rehse at nirgendwo.info
Do Jul 18 19:22:36 CEST 2013

hey you,
i went to the alien dipartment this morning to get the formal obligation
letter you need for your visa and everything went fine :) so we have now
all the documents together you need from us and i will  send it to you
tomorrow. I will send all the documents together because its quite
expensive to send documents in a save way so they will really arrive.
But its all marked so that you will easily see what is for whom.

do you have preferences to which adress i send it?

Something else that is importand:
To get the formal obligation letter from the alien department i needed
to give to the alien department 2.500 Euro for each person (they want a
garantee that you dont stay here, and that there is money for you to
survive...). and there are three ways to get the money back:

1. with this formal obligation form:
for the case that you dicide to not want to come to germany i need this
obligation form back. because I can go there again with this paper and
get the money back ( we borrowed the 10.000 euros)

2. when you dont get the visa:
than you will get a paper that says that you dont get a visa and i will
need this paper to go to the alien departmemt to get the money back

3. when you leave germany again.
a few days befor the date of your flight back i will need to go to the
alien department to get a paper that you will have to give to the police
at the aerport and they will mail this paper to the alien department
(the proof that you have left the country). and than we get it back.

i hope you see, that this paper is quite important and also if something
goes wrong you send it back to me.

I am looking forward to december.

johanna