[Actiwisdom] Fwd: Re: exchange with activists from germany

barbara at derknut.org barbara at derknut.org
Sa Jun 8 20:54:24 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: exchange with activists from germany
Datum: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 20:31:58 +0300
Von: Zack <kinzak.kinuthia at gmail.com>
An: barbara at derknut.org

Sonu is an abbreviatn of Students organisation of nairobi university,it
brings together 65000 students of all walks of life including a few
germans i met before i assumed office led by Lorenzo....am honored to
have u in this time of history,about the activism,sonu is credited as
the most credible civil indepedent body that mothered the multiparty
politics in Kenya among many liberative agenda achieved n many
more.....i wud treasure much the non violent diplomatic activism n
sightseeing as well as delivering addresses to various organisations in
your country as we exchange the spirit of progression of leadership
anchored on transparency and people inclusion.....lets keep in touch as
we learn each other more

Sent from my LG Mobile