[Actiwisdom] who is who- hanna

Hanna Poddig hanna at nirgendwo.info
Do Jun 20 02:15:24 CEST 2013

Ahoi,

ähm, also, tja, mir gehts etwas wie Johanna. Ich hab jetzt mal was zu mir
geschrieben, aber nix zu mir in diesem Projekt, dazu fällt mir grad nix
schlaues ein.

Gruß,
Hanna

Name: Hanna Poddig
Age: 27
Political experiences, background: My main focus is on environmental issues,
such as anti-nuclear protests and activities against genetically modified
seed. After severeal years of work with different NGOs I decided to act more
selforganised. I am experienced in a lot of direct action stuff like climbing
actions, blockades, sit-ins, lock-on-actions.