[Actiwisdom] who is who

Ju He lesysteme at immerda.ch
Di Jun 25 13:11:26 CEST 2013

hello my dear friends!

how are you? I hope you are all doing great and the whole visa/passport-things are on theyr way.

since all of you wrote something nice about yourself, we definitely need to do the same. so attached you will find a short overview of us 6.

please note, that these infos are just for your personal consideration! we would like to emphasize the fact that they are not meant to be public and please do not integrate them in any kind of documents (per example for the german embassy or what so ever...)

we just had a phone conference and things are evolving! I am sure we will manage to do everything in time and we will have great time together!

all the best!
jannik