[Actiwisdom] Fwd: New messages from Wangui Mbatia

Sara Zavaree sarazava at gmx.net
Mi Mai 29 15:51:26 CEST 2013

zK
S.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	New messages from Wangui Mbatia
Datum: 	Wed, 29 May 2013 04:31:20 -0700
Von: 	Facebook <notification+ae4ey2qa at facebookmail.com>
Antwort an: 	Message email reply
<m+30wyfhiq000000dwryju00002l378s930yhobqbv0xustp3r2cw at reply.facebook.com>
An: 	Sara Zavaree <sarazava at gmx.net>

Facebook
Hi, Sara. I am sitting with the SONU Chairman,...
<https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia>
Wangui Mbatia <https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia> 	29 May 13:01

Hi, Sara. I am sitting with the SONU Chairman, it is the university of
Nairobi with the largest student body in the county, the oldest and the
most important. He would like to come for the visit personally, which is
great. The university of Nairobi's 3rd year students will be free from
September 9th. (Student leaders are usually drawn from the 3rd year, the
degree programme is 4 years). We can have two students from UON, and two
others from the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
Unless it is absolutely necessary, if we can only afford to fund 4, it
is probably best to try for only 4. Then I can struggle with the embassy
for their visas if we start early. The SONU Chairman's name is: Zack
Kinuthia, tel: +254724729566 and his email is: kinzack.kinuthia at gmail.com

You can initiate contact with him, I have...
<https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia>
Wangui Mbatia <https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia> 	29 May 13:02

You can initiate contact with him, I have briefed him. He was only
elected two months ago but he is an interesting young man. He can
suggest the other students to involve (there is a forum through which
students leaders meet and he would know some of the other student leaders)
In the next week we may be able to initiate contact with HBF and the
other sponsors. do you have a concept note for the visit so that our
paperwork is in tandem with yours?

and, as I do not check my fb everyday, when...
<https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia>
Wangui Mbatia <https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia> 	29 May 13:04

and, as I do not check my fb everyday, when you get this message, please
send me sms via phone so that I can follow up. Thanks, and cheers.

Conversation history
Wangui Mbatia <https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia>
Wangui Mbatia <https://www.facebook.com/wangui.mbatia> 	14 May 21:44

good night.

View conversation on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?messages%2F&action=read&tid=id.264786510300106&mid=80fe436G32225baaG0G0&bcode=1.1369827080.Abk_T_PoQEuZx49V&n_m=sarazava%40gmx.net>
This message was sent to sarazava at gmx.net <mailto:sarazava at gmx.net>. If
you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future,
please unsubscribe
<https://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=AS1nBXylOo4_37eV&u=841112490&mid=80fe436G32225baaG0G0>.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA
94303