[Actiwisdom] Fwd: Re: Embassy appointments and general things

barbara at derknut.org barbara at derknut.org
Do Aug 8 12:21:56 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Embassy appointments and general things
Datum: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:21:05 +0300
Von: halakeguyorendilicha <halakeguyorendilicha at yahoo.com>
Antwort an: halakeguyorendilicha <halakeguyorendilicha at yahoo.com>
An: barbara at derknut.org

Hello Barbara? Today ib the morning I visited Germany embassy.  I
presented all the documents necessary for the visa. Thing seems good and
they retained passport and told me that they will send next week. I have
high hopes that it will be well.  I also noted that the obligations form
had an error on the date of birth which it indicates 1984 instead of
1989.  I enquired whether that's an issue but thd lady confirmed that it
is not a problem. I am looking forward to seeing you. Good afternoon.

Sent from Samsung Mobile