[Actiwisdom] dates at embassy and mailing list

barbara at derknut.org barbara at derknut.org
Mo Jul 1 14:31:04 CEST 2013

Hello again,
I still didnt get the dates for your appointments yet. Mercy sent hers 2
weeks ago, but I still got no response from anyone else.
Please tell me where the problem is! You dont have time to do it? You
dont have internet? You dont understand how to do it?
Our problem is that we dont want to book flights, if we dont know
whether you get your appointment on time. So please: Make an appointment
with the embassy and give me the date. Or tell us or the rest of your
kenyan team what the problem is for you to make this appointment, so
that either we or your team can help. There is not much time and the
embassy also needs 2 weeks to decide on your visa.
Do you meet once a week as a team? If yes when? Then perhaps we can
communicate better on that day.

Cheers, Barbara