[Actiwisdom] Important! activist exchange

barbara at derknut.org barbara at derknut.org
So Jun 9 00:52:03 CEST 2013

Dear Wangui,

hope you're headache is better by today and that you and your family are
all fine.

We have started happily communicating with Kinuthia Zak. In the other
email you find a broad concept of our project. For the proposals for
Heinrich Boell Stiftung etc, you had asked for a concept. Is this
sufficiant or do you need further information?

About the team: are there allready other possible participants? In our
meeting today we realized, that for a journey in september, we will need
to start the visa application process very very soon. Latest on June
15th we would need the names and dates of the team to get started. We
just found out that Kinuthia doesn't have a passport yet. Do you think
its realistic to get a passport in time?

About the funds: Up to now we have about one third of the amount of
money that we need. The rest we will borrow and try to organize until
september and in the aftermath. In the very worst case that we will not
be able to pay back the loans until March 2014, do think you could
assist us in getting funds?

We are very excited that things are getting into motion and can't wait
to have our guests here in Berlin.

Please get back to us as soon as possible, preferably before tuesday.

Cheers and greetings,

Barbara, Hanna, Johanna, Kathy, Jannik and Sara