[Actiwisdom] Zak fährt Fahrad, auch keine Regenjacke

Sara Zavaree sarazava at gmx.net
Mi Sep 4 20:32:40 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: URGENT preperations for your travels
Datum: 	Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:26:55 +0300
Von: 	Zack Kinuthia <kinzak.kinuthia at gmail.com>
An: 	Sara Zavaree <sarazava at gmx.net>

Hi Sara,thank you for the information.Its thrilling down the soul.We are
very anxious and can't wait to alight down the Germany soil.Now more
individually;
I will be comfortable riding a bike.No complications for me.
Well I also will need a rain jacket.Please pick one for me.
The receipts will also be provided.So far so good.
Cheers Sara.

Sara Zavaree <sarazava at gmx.net> wrote:

Hi again,

I forgot to tell you one more thing:

Please bring just as much lugage as you can comfortably carry yourself.
We will predominantly use public means of transport und you'll have to
carry your lugage quite often